Developer. Interest in cryptography and decentralization.
Currently working at iden3
In my free time (not so much) doing:
GozkSNARK implementation from scratch
- kvartalo: a local social cryptocurrency for neigbourhoods, that we are using in a Barcelona neighbourhood as experiment. Build on top of Ethereum blockchain
Some of other free time projects:
- cryptofun: Crypto algorithms from scratch, in order to get familiar with them from inside. For example: ECC, Paillier, RSA, Homomorphic computation, ElGamal, Schnorr, ECDSA, BN128, BLS, ...
babyjubjub-rs: BabyJubJub elliptic curve implementation in
merkletree-rs: Sparse MerkleTree implementation in
go-merkletree: Sparse MerkleTree implementation in
shamirsecretsharing: Shamir's Secret Sharing
- commonroutes: a car sharing smartphone app + server + bots, etc
flock-botnet: A twitter botnet with autonomous bots replying tweets with text generated based on probabilities in Markov chains in
- blogo: Static blog generator, templating engine from markdown and html templates (what I use for my blog)
- coffeeminer: collaborative (mitm) cryptocurrency mining pool in wifi networks
blog - github - twitter